O Muslims! It should be known that human life is of two types.
Firstly, the worldly life which will last for a limited period and then it will perish. The duration of life, which Allah (Azw’wajjal) our Creator has bestowed upon every individual cannot be increased nor decreased and there is no power in the world that can change this. Secondly, the other life is the everlasting life of the Hereafter which will never perish unlike the uneternal worldly life. The eternal and everlasting life is dependent upon the worldly life; as the way a person spends his worldly life will influence the eternal life. Thus, it is necessary upon every intelligent person that he puts his utmost effort in order to make this temporary life successful. In every second of his life, he should be concerned about ways of perfecting this life so that he gains an ideal life in the Hereafter.
But How can a person Make his worldly life successful?
The answer is that there is only one method by which one can make his worldly life successful and other methods are only to devastate this life. The only method is that he should keep his relations with the Creator and the creation like the way the Beloved Prophet kept his and try to make all the teachings given by the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) his main aim in life.
In other words, he should follow in the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) until he becomes an ideal reflection of him. His day to day life should be spent the way the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) spent his days and night, up to the to the extent that he should follow the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) in every aspect of his life may it be worship, obeying customs and traditions, conversing and travelling, sitting and standing, meeting the old, young and his beloveds, eating, drinking and dressing, cleanliness of the body, when awake or asleep. In other words, in all the actions, manners and customs a person should follow the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) footsteps till he leaves this temporary world to the eternal world; the Hereafter.
One can observe that in this world, all different nations uphold strongly to their tradition and customs. Up to the extent we see that in order to pass on their customs and traditions, not only have they made financial sacrifices, but have also sacrificed their lives.
However, it is a great shame that the so-called Muslims are renouncing the Islamic customs and traditions and not only this, they have began to adopt the lives, the customs and the traditions of those who have enmity for Islam. This can be observed by the way they talk, walk, eat, drink, and by their behavior and manners. They have become so engrossed in mimicking the life styles of enemies that they have also made their children and women follow that un-Islamic way of life.
They think they are the true lovers of Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) and in actions, they are with the enemies of Allah and His Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam), can we ever class this as true love?!
Our respected brothers and sisters of Islam! Listen, and listen attentively! The King of Madina, the Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) had spent his days and nights in such a way that he never forgot remembering Allah. It is this style of life, which will enable us to be successful in the Hereafter.
- Immat, its Conditions and RuleAugust 9, 2015 - 3:57 pm
- The Hadith of the DayAugust 9, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- The reward for Answering the AzaanSeptember 4, 2015 - 2:18 pm
- The Incident of Meeraj un Nabi Sallalaahu Alaihi Wasall...May 3, 2016 - 5:53 pm
- The Third Day of Hajj- 10th Zil HajjSeptember 4, 2016 - 6:55 pm
- [URDU] Proof and Legality of Standing During IqamaSeptember 20, 2017 - 10:56 am
- A Call for Cause: Flood Relief in BiharSeptember 6, 2017 - 7:03 am
- Is Saying Jummah Mubarak Bidah? by Hafiz Ehsan QadiriDecember 22, 2016 - 1:42 pm
- A Friend of AllahDecember 1, 2016 - 1:29 pm
- Good News of ParadiseDecember 1, 2016 - 1:26 pm
- Dear Brothers Popularity of an institute of religious...October 26, 2015 - 4:36 am by Taj Omair
- Subhan Allah. please post the rewards of Salaam. JazakaAllahu...September 19, 2015 - 4:21 am by Sabir Tamkin
- kindly send me the hadees of mohammed sawAugust 11, 2015 - 10:56 am by Mohammed waheed
- Imam Abu Hanifa ra. said its better to call 1000 kafirs...August 11, 2015 - 1:10 am by Ishtiaque j
- AssalamunalikumAugust 10, 2015 - 4:45 am by suhail